Setting the standard in car fitouts since 1995
Adelaide - South Australia
Mobiletek offer a complete range of Satellite Navigation systems, giving you the latest in vehicle technology. Whether you require a handheld unit for bushwalking, a fixed vehicle mounted system , we have a system to suit your needs.
- The Kenwood DDX7036BT is our most popular in dash unit - with built in bluetooth handsfreewe can add ipod adapters, television, and of course satellite navigation - utilising the Whereis mapping.
- (see more info under CD players)
The Handheld Garmin Street Pilot
The Garmin Street Pilot is a new generation of In-car Street Navigators combining the latest GPS technology, mapping and design, ensuring effortless use with clear and enhanced visual and voice instructions.
Offering a high resolution touch screen with 3D or ‘Birds Eye" perspective, two speakers for loud and clear voice instructions and an intuitive simple menu option, it provides easy to use, hassle fee navigation.
Talk about simple. The portable StreetPilot c510 comes ready-to-go right out of the box with preloaded maps and plenty of options. This navigator delivers the same, easy-to-use, affordable navigation as our popular selling c320 with many enhancements.
The c510 features a simple touch screen interface, with automatic route calculation and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions utilising the 'Text-to-speech' feature, which announces street names.
Garmin 760 Nuvi - Go Beyond Navigation. Garmin International is pleased to announce the new nüvi 760 navigator and personal travel assistants. This new model in the popular nüvi family feature a sleek design with a fixed (non flip-up) antenna, in addition to new software features such as route planning, trip logs, speed limit indicator, "Where Am I?", and more. The built-in FM transmitter allows users to wirelessly transmit audio, including MP3s, phone calls and audio books, through the vehicle’s stereo. Like the nuvi660 this model replaces, the unit also offers Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free calling when paired with compatible phones. Users simply tap nüvi’s screen to dial or answer calls and then speak directly into the unit’s built-in microphone. In addition, users can look up phone numbers and dial them from the mobile phone’s call history log that shows calls received, calls dialed and calls missed (for supported phones). If a user needs a phone number for their destination, they can easily find and dial it from nüvi’s points of interest database, which includes hotels, restaurants, stores and much more. See www.garmin.com/bluetooth for a list of compatible phones.The nüvi 760 comes preloaded with highly detailed City Navigator® NT (Where is ver. 14) road maps. The preloaded map data features one million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. Nuvi 760”Speaks your language” with TTS (Text to Speech) for all navigational instructions and Speed and Red light Camera compatible with data offered as a free download from www.garmin.com.au. Unique to the nuvi range is the speed and red light warnings are given as voice commands indicating approaches to dangerous black spot locations.
- Sleek, ultra-slim design
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
- Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance: text-to-speech feature prompts you to “Turn right on
Main St” instead of “Turn right in 500 feet”
- Powered Bracket
- Integrated FM wireless transmitter sends audio through your vehicle stereo
- Bluetooth wireless technology: enabling hands-free connectivity to more than 400 mobile phones
- Preloaded with City Navigator
- Includes travel features like Language Guide, MP3 player with playlist support, audio book player, picture viewer, currency and unit converters, world clock and calculator
- Speed limit indicator: unit displays speed limits for highways
- Look up addresses or POIs with Garmin’s new Qwerty or ABC keyboard
- Trip log provides an electronic bread crumb trail of up to 10,000 points to view your travel history
- "Where Am I?" feature: find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and longitude coordinates
- Automatically marks your position when you remove it from the windshield mount, so you can navigate with nüvi on foot, and find your way back to your vehicle
- Includes Garmin Lock™ anti-theft feature
- Configurable vehicle icons: users can download additional choices from http://www.garmin.com/vehicles/
- Offers a three-dimensional mapping perspective, or 2D overhead view
- Route planning with up to 10 saved routes: can automatically arrange destinations to minimize trip distance
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones and safety cameras, create custom POIs and more
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- Bright 4.3” diagonal color display; 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA display with white backlight
- SD memory card expansion slot
- Unit dimensions: 122w x 71h x 20d mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: up to 5 hours of battery life depending on usage
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount that allows for easy adjustment and single-handed release
- Please note: Like most USB Mass Storage Devices, the nüvi is not compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows Me
- Find more garmin products under www.gme.net.au